Screamin’ Sicilian Pizzas are B1G1 right now at Kroger! We have not only a great printable coupon to use, we also have an ibotta Rebate! We’ll pay as low as $2.50 each for these yummy items!

If your store rings them up half price and half price:

[pl-deal id=’456311′][pl-title]Screamin’ Sicilian Pizzas (18.6-24.5 oz) – $8.99 (50% off thru 2/23)[/pl-title][pl-desc]Use $1.00/1 Screamin’ Sicilian Pizzas Products printable
Pay $3.50, Submit for $1.00/1 Screamin’ Sicilian Pizzas (16 oz or larger) ibotta Rebate – Limit 5[/pl-desc]
[pl-finalprice]2.50 each[/pl-finalprice][/pl-deal]

If your store rings them up full price and zero:

[pl-deal id=’456312′][pl-title]Buy (2) Screamin’ Sicilian Pizzas (18.6-24.5 oz) – $8.99 (B1G1 off thru 2/23)[/pl-title]
[pl-desc]Use (1) $1.00/1 Screamin’ Sicilian Pizzas Products printable
Pay $7.99, Submit for (2) $1.00/1 Screamin’ Sicilian Pizzas (16 oz or larger) ibotta Rebate – Limit 5[/pl-desc]
[pl-finalprice]3.00 each[/pl-finalprice][/pl-deal]

Buy as many or as few as you want!

Love our readers

Comments

Fran

February 19, 202105:59 pm

Can't seem to get coupon to print

Jane

February 18, 202104:16 pm

My ibotta offer is weird, it says "buy 2, both products must be purchased on same receipt...." but it just says $1 back limit 5 How odd of the wording?

rick

February 18, 202109:48 pm

I understand your confusion. If your offer says buy 2 on same receipt, that means you have to buy 2 to get the $1 back. LIMIT 5 means you can redeem 5 offers, each one requiring purchase of 2. So you get $1 WYB 2........$2 WYN 4.........up to max of $5 back if you buy 10 on the same receipt/

Gabi

February 18, 202102:47 pm

There's also a printable $3 coupon through promotion pod. The coupon expires March 5. Limit one print.

Xandy

February 18, 202112:57 pm

Any tricks to getting the printable coupon? I tried to sign up and got an "Oops, that didn’t seem to work" message. I tried two different browsers. I'm on a Mac.

rick

February 19, 202108:07 pm

Xandy, I have tried three different devices WIN10with different browsers. Seems like a cruel hoax. I emailed to them; wonder if they will meil/email coupons.

Submit Email